On behalf of the children and staff, we would like to welcome you to St Fergus Primary School. We hope you find our website clear, informative and easy to navigate. Our website was created by pupils and is maintained by pupils as part of the primary 7 Leavers’ Legacy. It is designed to give you a flavour of the vibrant life of our school, the work of our pupils and the quality education we strive to deliver.
Our school vision is St Fergus Primary School – Creating the Potential to Succeed – Pupils will Exceed Expectations. Our whole school ethos is centred on this vision. We believe children at St Fergus are Happy, Confident, Achieving and Creative. These core values form the basis of everything we do. All of our staff share this vision and recognise children as unique individuals with specific talents and needs. They work tirelessly to provide a varied and engaging curriculum and a positive school experience. You’ll find our classrooms to be hives of activity and full of creativity and learning, making St Fergus a special place indeed for children.
Being the Head Teachers of St Fergus Primary School gives us great pleasure. We are fully committed to the community of St Fergus and strive to ensure that the school serves our local children and their families well.
The school roll for session 2017-18 is 117 pupils and we have six classes this year. We have an Early Learning and Childcare Setting (Nursery) which can take up to 20 children in each of the 2 sessions per day.
If you would like to know more about our school, you are very welcome to come and visit. The children of St Fergus very much enjoy talking about and sharing their achievements and our successes.
- £585.50 raised at SFSA Bingo Tea on Friday night. 👏 Thank you for supporting school in this way.👏,
- Successful bingo tea tonight. 😊 Thank you to SFSA for organising, and to all who helped, donated and supported the event. ☕️🍰😊,
- P4 are enjoying badminton at lunchtime on Thursdays. 🏸 Some of them will be taking part in badminton festival Oct 4th.🏸,
- ⛪️ P1 visited St Fergus church today. Thanks to Rev Jeff for showing them around. Great excitement, they spotted a frog 🐸 on the walk there.,
- Thanks to Jamie Henderson for an informative morning in P7. Helping to develop the young workforce as they learn about the energy industry.🔥,
There's just a week left for you to share your views on new priorities for Aberdeenshire Council. More info: t.co/R6pcGcukAR
Huntly welcomed The Highlanders, 4th Battalion The Royal Regiment of Scotland, today for their homecoming parade. G… t.co/k3LTscrZPP
Search the site
Lunch: 12.15pm - 1.15pm
Early Learning and Childcare Setting Hours
Morning Nursery: 8.45am - 11.55am
Afternoon Nursery: 12.20pm - 3.30pm.
Claire Grugeon and Avril Sutherland