Vision, Values and Aims
Our school vision, Creating the Potential to Succeed, Pupils will Exceed Expectations, was created in 2013, initially developed with our senior class and worked on with the whole school and community. Our core values are Happy, Confident, Achieving and Creative.
St Fergus School Aims are in line with Aberdeenshire Aims. At St Fergus School we are committed to GIRFEC (Getting It Right For Every Child) to ensure our children are SHANARRI (Safe, Healthy, Achieving, Nurtured, Active, Responsible, Respected and Included).
- We know what we are learning and why
- We can talk about our learning
- We learn well together
- We enjoy our learning
- We are all helped to make progress in our learning
- We learn in classrooms, our homes and beyond
- We celebrate our learning