On behalf of the children and staff, we would like to welcome you to St Fergus Primary School. We hope you find our website clear, informative and easy to navigate. Our website was created by pupils and is maintained by pupils as part of the primary 7 Leavers’ Legacy. It is designed to give you a flavour of the vibrant life of our school, the work of our pupils and the quality education we strive to deliver.
Our school vision is St Fergus Primary School – Creating the Potential to Succeed – Pupils will Exceed Expectations. Our whole school ethos is centered on this vision. We believe children at St Fergus are Happy, Confident, Achieving and Creative. These core values form the basis of everything we do. All of our staff share this vision and recognise children as unique individuals with specific talents and needs. They work tirelessly to provide a varied and engaging curriculum and a positive school experience. You’ll find our classrooms to be hives of activity and full of creativity and learning, making St Fergus a special place indeed for children.
Being the Head Teachers of St Fergus Primary School gives us great pleasure. We are fully committed to the community of St Fergus and strive to ensure that the school serves our local children and their families well.
The school roll for session 2016-17 is 120 pupils and we have six classes this year. We have an Early Learning and Childcare Setting (Nursery) which can take up to 20 children in each of the 2 sessions per day.
If you would like to know more about our school, you are very welcome to come and visit. The children of St Fergus very much enjoy talking about and sharing their achievements and our successes.
- Congratulations to Sandy May for winning Doric Award @ Inspiring Aberdeenshire on Friday. 🏆 Our pupils loved helping with the presentation.,
- ☕️🍰 10am Teaparty on Tues! Please come along if you have helped out in school, visits, etc this session. Pupils wish to say 'thank you',
- Our P7s have been complimented on behaviour & positive attitude during 3 day visit to the academy. Well done. 👍 Hear all your news tomorrow!,
- Awesome graduation ceremony @ Aberdeen University today. So proud of our first 2 pupils to graduate from the CU. Great experience for them.👏,
- Fun morning in P1 for all those starting school in August! 👫 Don't forget nursery trip to Loopty Lou's tomorrow!,
Lunch: 12.15pm - 1.15pm
Early Learning and Childcare Setting Hours
Morning Nursery: 8.45am - 11.55am
Afternoon Nursery: 12.20pm - 3.30pm.
Claire Grugeon and Avril Sutherland